Thread: Bamboo tablets and dual monitor problems

Bamboo tablets and dual monitor problems

I have done a dual monitor set up and i am using the bamboo tablet. when i place the pen on this table then it goes to that particular part of the screen but as i have done dual monitor setup, work area have decreased. When i was using single monitor then there was a 6x4inch area on which i was easily drawing but on dual monitor, it has became 3x2 for each monitor. How do i use only primary monitor?

Re: Bamboo tablets and dual monitor problems

I guess they have the same options with that of Intuos 3 so i would like to make you checking the properties and there would be something like "use only on the primary monitor". Go to the Wacom Tablet properties and select for the Display toggle. Here you can set both monitor or the one you want. You just need to do some right settings or you may set the resolutions from the display properties.

Click on the "Functions" after going to the tablet properties. Here you would be having four tabs. If you want to configure the pen on dual monitor then you need to choose for the "Display Toggle" option. I have done this kind of things on my setup and it is working without any problem. If you want your pen corner to corner on main monitor then go to the Start -> Control Panel -> Pen Tablet Properties -> Pen -> Tracking -> Pen Mode -> Details.

The procedure to set up the dual monitors is the same no matter which version of Windows you are using. First of all make sure that your system is working properly and then boot it into safe mode to make sure that your system has only one video adapter and monitor showing in the Device Manager. If there are anymore then you need to remove extras.

Open your tablets configuration program which is called as "Pen Tablet" which you can find from going to the start menu then all programs. Then select for the monitor which you want to use as a primary. Then go to the details of Pen settings, you can even set the mouse in this manner. Once you have set one monitor to 1 then click OK. If there is another tablet which is going to use the same driver then you have to repeat the same steps for it.

I have found one web site which has a full tutorial to set up the dual monitor on you bamboo tablet and from this web site, you must be getting an ideas for doing the purpose which you wish to do. Just go to the talryyngames.com and do a internal google search there by "Using a Wacom Tablet on dual monitors / displays". Even if you search this term on google then also you must have the result regarding the talryyngames.com.