Thread: Want driver for Cannon Canoscan 8000F

Want driver for Cannon Canoscan 8000F

Hello everybody,
    I need to have some help in finding the better driver for my "Cannon Canoscan 8000F". I have a personal computer which runs on operating system Windows 7. I am having this device which is used to scan all the documents for editing purpose. But i am not able to use it though i have recently upgraded my computer's operating system to Windows 7 and i have searched for the driver, but unable to find it. So if anybody knows about the driver then please let me know.

Re: Want driver for Cannon Canoscan 8000F

I think you need to go on the official website of the Cannon where you can find the drivers section, there you need to specify your cannons model number and then you can go on a Windows 7 option with the help of the dropdown option. As i have seen that there is a cannon driver for windows 7 32 bit. You can download it on your computer and can check it out and try with the cannon canoscan. I think it will work for your computer.

Recently i visited the cannon website and i have sound that the cannon people they are about to built a suitable 64-bit driver for the CanoScan 8000F. You have to wait for the result as they are busy in building of such driver and it will be soon available to the users who use cannon canoscan on their Windows 7 64 bit operating system. So i think you have got the answer an don't need to be worried, if you want to confirm then you can go on the canon's website and find out the updates for the driver.

I think i have found the driver for the canoscan scanner which is available on the offivial website of the Canon. So if you want then you can go on the official website of the canon or else you can go from here which i have mentioned the link from there you can directly go to the official website and just you need to download the driver by placing the operating systems information. In future if you want any of the problem on the canon devices then you need to go to the official sebsite and from there you can have it.
    Cannon Canoscan 8000F

I think you need to go on the google search and from there you can find the best supported driver for your scanner. Also if it is possible then you can also go on the canon website and there you can find it. If you see that there are most of the websites which are useful and also have all the latest drivers which are used for the latest operating system. So if you want then you can search it on the internet.