Thread: Corsair H50 Fan does not works.

Corsair H50 Fan does not works.

Hi guys my computer has a Corsair H50 Fan which is currently not running at all, Actually i have installed this fan on my computer just because i keep my computer ON for some around 17 hours continuously. But as it is not running at all my computer is getting just so hot. Can you guys tell the reason behind Corsair H50 Fan not working?

Re: Corsair H50 Fan does not works.

I think there should be some loose connections between your Corsair H50 Fan and your motherboard so that it would not be getting a power supply because of which it is not running. Please try uninstall the whole unit the again reinstall it and try to switch on your computer. Is it working?

I would like inform you that the CFM of the FAN could be the reason behind it not working condition. But CFM can not be only reason as static pressure can also make your fan not working. As Corsair H50 Fan is s pressed up against the grill and many fans have high cfm but that too in clear air only which does not includes a static pressure.

Corsair H50 Fan Features.

1. Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install.
    2. Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance.
    3. Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection.
    4. Large 120mm radiator for fast heat dispersion.
    5. High-efficiency, low-noise 120mm fan for drawing cool air across the radiator.
    6. Two-year warranty.

I think installing the Cooling Fan in the CPU is a most easiest thing to do with the hardware of the computer system. But as you said that your Corsair H50 Fan is not working, It might happen that the Corsair H50 Fan itself has some hardware problems because of which it is not working. There could be something wrong in your fan itself. I suggest you to give your fan to the dealer checking the device.

The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler gives you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. You get superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems. Air-based CPU coolers simply aren’t as efficient as water coolers, and can take up too much valuable space. The compact, closed-loop Hydro Series H50 takes your CPU’s temperature to new lows and takes up less room doing it.