Thread: Printer leaving spots on paper

Printer leaving spots on paper

My inkjet printer leaving streaks or spots on paper. I have seen many a time. I am not getting issue be hing this. What happens when one or more keys on the keyboard does not work. It is a hardware issue or a software and the other thing I want to know is How to eject a CD or DVD when the button refuses to open the drive tray.

Re: Printer leaving spots on paper

Start by exploiting the opportunities offered by your printer driver software. Launch the head cleaning (beware, this operation consumes ink). If that does not work, it is likely that a wire or dust is on the cartridge. Remove it and check the nozzles to the lens (without touching it with your fingers).

Yes it mainly due to dust in the head. If this proves insufficient (it may still be packets of dried ink around the nozzle), you can try cleaning with a lint-free cloth moistened nine a little gasoline type A ( radius drugstore). Note this must be done with great care, you should see that at the time of cleaning the other part of the printer should not be effected.

Pending repair or change your keyboard, you can use on-screen keyboard in Windows. Click the Start button, click Run (or in the Search if you are using VISTA), then type the letters OSK, then tap the Enter. You can use the keys that you are missing on this keyboard virtual (unless the keys O or S or K or entry are down! In this case open the program Osk.exe located in the \ windows \ system32).

Open the icon My Computer, click the CD or DVD using the right mouse button. In the menu that opens, select the Eject. If unsuccessful, situate the small hole on the front of your CD or DVD. Tenderly push a straightened paper clip into the hole. The tray should then yawn, then you can open it by pulling it completely manually.

Lots of new board support this. If you computer is not shutting down then hold down the Power button on for at least 5 seconds. It will go off automatically. then you can reboot that with a proper manner and check what is the problem with your computer. It is mainly a operating system fault. you have to repair your operating system in such case.