Thread: How do I use the webcam on UC78 Series Notebook?

How do I use the webcam on UC78 Series Notebook?

hi
    i just purchased gateway UC78 Series Notebook laptop.I have installed window vista operating system in that system.Actually i want to use web cam for my official uses.I know that we can use web cam for video calling and conferencing but i don't have sufficient idea about that.I don't know how do i use the web cam on UC78 Series Notebook.Please tell me anyone?

Re: How do I use the webcam on UC78 Series Notebook?

A web cam is a video capture device.Webcam connected to a computer or computer network,often using a USB port or, if connected to a network, Ethernet connection.Video capture is the process of converting an analog video signals to digital form.On the task bar double-click the Camera Assistant Software icon Camera assistant software icon, or from the Windows® Start menu, point to All Programs, Camera Assistant Software, and then click Camera Assistant Software.The Camera Assistant Toolbar location briefly displays on the desktop.After that On the Camera Assistant Toolbar, click the Start Camera button n the Camera Assistant,after that follow some option like Snapshot,Video Recording,Audio Recording,Mute.

In that system used Operating system like Genuine Windows Vista and Linux .It has Up to 2 GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory.It has also some audio facility like Two built-in stereo speakers,High-definition audio support as well as MS-Sound compatible.It has also some Media Card Reader like Secure Digital™ (SD) Card Multimedia Card (MMC) Memory Stick PRO™ (MS P. these are some basic information of UC78 Series Notebook.For web cam of that system ,webcam you double-click the Camera Assistant Software icon then you will see some option like start button,effect,setting,properties.After that click start button.In the Camera Assistant there are some option like snapshot,video - audio recording.

Firstly click to Windows® Start menu, point to All Programs, Camera Assistant Software, and then click Camera Assistant Software.Then Camera Assistant Toolbar, click the Start Camera button.If create any audio problem mean you are not hearing the audio portion of the video you created then firstly Verify that you do not have the audio capture muted.Then Click the Functions button, and then click the Audio tab as well as you also verify that the Digital Mic is selected from the Audio Device drop down list, and click to Apply.If you want to increase the volume then use the slider bar.You can Press the Fn+End keys mutes the volume.And after that Press the keys a second time restores the volume.

UC78 Series Notebook Integrated with 1.3-megapixel web cam.You can use window vista or Linux operating system in that system.In UC78 Series Notebook,when you double-click the Camera Assistant Software icon will see toolbar.And there are some options like effect,start camera,properties then in camera assistant there other option like snapshot,video-audio recording or function.For additional information about using the web cam ,you can also use help option for more details .Firstly in the Camera Assistant Toolbar click the Help button,or in the Camera Assistant, click the Functions button, and then click Help.