Thread: How to Print at Cheap Cost

How to Print at Cheap Cost

Hi all,

I have small office. I have 10 computers in my office and work on advertising and printing, I have two printers in my office and there are lots of jobs in printing in my office. I spent $8000 per year for printing in my office that is very high cost effective for me. I want to cut cost for printing without compromising any quality. Please suggest.

You need to change your printer to an inkjet printer with a fixed print head. If you are buying a printer that includes a fixed print head then you will save you 50% on ink from the start. You can easy to find out that the printer has a fixed print head or not. The methods are that if the ink is $30 - $40 than it is not a fixed print head and if its cost is $10-$20, it is likely a fixed print head printer. Please noted down that HP, Dell, and Lexmark printers never have a fixed print head and Canon, Epson, and Kodak have normally come with fixed print head. Best of luck.

Re: How to Print at Cheap Cost

You can buy super cheap generic ink online. You need to find the ink of fixed print head printers for $16 per head cartridge which is very low. Go to Megatoners website and type the name of the toners , that easily find for the fixed print head printers. I have some list of Canon printers that take ink you can purchase for $1.99 at Megatoners : Pixma IP5200,Pixma IP5200R, Pixma MP500, Pixma MP510, Pixma MP520. Check it out and reply.

You need to find out the specific printer and ink combination for your needs. You can also search on fixed print head printers on the amazon and newegg. The best site that provided cheap ink is megatoners. There are also several method for printing in office is offset printing an digital printing. If you need to more information about that please reply.

I have collected lots of information from your forum and internet and found that the printer with a fixed print head is best method to save money in printing and the above thread i read that offset printing and digital printing , Please provide more information about this. Thanks for your support and suggestion.

I know that offset printing is an older process which prints. this process is cost effective and also less cost on the office. Digital printing is the new method and implemented before 2-3 in industry. This methods supports variable printing but this is cost effective when used for smaller quantities. You need to try thsi and reply how was the experience. Thanks.