Thread: Portable DVD Writer at an affordable Price

Portable DVD Writer at an affordable Price

Hi all,

I have a sony laptop that i was purchase before 6 years, Now the DVD writer is not running, i think the laser of DVD is damaged, So i want to purchase the Portable DVD writer that come in affordable price in India. Please suggest. thanks in advance.

Re: Portable DVD Writer at an affordable Price

You can try new MediaStation 8x Portable DVD Writer that is launched by Buffalo India. It is light weight and compact. It has option of DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, CD-R, and CD-RW media. You need to USB drive to connecting from your Laptop. It is coming with Nero Data Writing software suite with latest version. Buy it.

I am using MediaStation 8x Portable DVD Writer that is from Buffalo Inc. It is very high performance and easy-to-carry. I think this is the best quality portable DVD player with cheaper prices. It have come with wriring software and CyberLink DVD software suit for windows. It also supported Windows XP and Windows Vista operating system.

I am using USB external DVD writer from indiatimes shopping and its price is Rs. 5,990.00. It is slim External, Slim Portable Hi-speed USB2.0 DVD +/- RW & CD-RW Combo Drive With high-performance USB 2.0 interface. It have accessing data and burning data at 480Mbps . Once I will be connected the to a computer, a proper drivers will automatically load and provide instant access. It have small size, light weight, easy to carry around.

Buffalo Inc.has launched portable 8x ultra slim DVD drive in India. It is available in India at an estimated price of Indian Rupee(INR)5,500. It also has a slim body which best fits for net book. It is available in both black and white models. It have USB 2.0 port for external drive connectivity that compatible with windows XP and windows vista both.

I am also using Buffalo DVD external drive in my Laptop. It have specifications of the 8x speed with Port Type - USB 2.0. Its Power Consumption is 7.5W and Power Supply -is AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz. It have supported operating system - Windows Vista /XP/2000. I suggest you to buy this and reply how was the experience. It costs in India is Rs. 6,300.