Thread: Comparison between Epson SX600FW and Epson BX600FW

Comparison between Epson SX600FW and Epson BX600FW

I want to buy the printer and i am looking for Epson printers. I have chosen two printers Epson SX600FW and Epson BX600FW. As i have done some search on the internet, both this printers looks like similar but the Epson BX600FW is little bit costlier than the Epson SX600FW. I want to know the differences between this two printers. Please provide me the details of these two Epson printers.

Re: Comparison between Epson SX600FW and Epson BX600FW

The Epson printers are more oriented towards the business , means that they more focus on the Office printers. They make very good printers for office use. I think you are looking for the printer to use it at your home, So i will suggest you that you should not buy the Epson printer for your home usage. I will recommend you that you should go for other brands like HP, Samsung etc.

As the Epson company is one of the market leaders in making office printers. However they also make the printers for home usage. But i will not suggest you to go for it. Because they are bigger in size as compare to the other brands for using at home. You should go for the HP or Cannon printers in order to use at the home. This depends on the your usage. Go and checkout in the market for these two printer brands.

If you have decided to buy any one printer from above mentioned in your query then you should buy any one from these. You also want to know that the main difference between these two Epson printers. There are not much difference in these printers. You have chosen Epson SX600FW and Epson BX600FW . The main difference in between them is the Epson BX600FW printer is more advance to use in the office environment as compared to the Epson SX600FW. Epson SX600FW can also be used at home as well as at offices.

The Epson BX600FW printer is more costlier than the Epson SX600FW because this printer has the better print quality and some other extra added features as compare to the Epson SX600FW printer. Both of these are Inkjet printers from the Epson.The printing speed of the Epson BX600FW is faster than the Epson SX600FW printer. Buying the costly printer will save your more money at the later stages. This printer is also very user friendly and easy to use. You can quickly learn how to use these printers at your home as well as in office.

I have searched on the internet for these two printers but was unable to find the very big differences in these Epson printers. Except this, the Epson BX600FW printer is more towards the office oriented. With the little bit better printing and scanning quality. They are also saying that this is more faster and economical but i dont know in what manner they are saying that. It is very different to figure out the difference in these two printers on the net. i will advise you to go to the shop and check out the differences.

alfredjr18 Guest

smile Re: Comparison between Epson SX600FW and Epson BX600FW

This is a great article talking about how to decide on buying a
    printer and calculating true cost of ownership for printers.
    http://printerinkcartridges.printcou...idges-how-to-d
    o-troubleshooting/how-to-calculate-the-real-cost-of-ownership-for-an-inkjet-
    printer/