Thread: Good speakers for home theater system

Good speakers for home theater system

I want to change my old speakers and buy a new set for my entire set of home theater. This speakers will be located in different places so it is necessary to have a better co-ordination between them. The other most important thing I want to check is the sound quality. The quality must be good and nice with less headache.

Re: Good speakers for home theater system

If the speaker systems for PCs are diversified and tend more toward multimedia use, they are nonetheless (except major exceptions) can not compete in terms of power and quality with their counterparts living. Investment in Kit HiFi or Home Cinema is very important and should not be taken lightly. Moreover, it is impossible to rely on brands alone the general public (Sony, Pioneer), who are usually the low end, and should instead move towards brands specializing in this field. These latter as Triangle, Infinity or even B & W are generally little known newcomers, but are real references for amateurs. But besides the marks, it must above all understand and compare the characteristics of each system.

There are different types of audio systems, uses quite different. HiFi systems usually consist of 2 speakers type column, rarely a subwoofer, they are primarily intended for music listening. Home Theater systems: as the name suggests, these systems usually consist of 5 or 6 speakers are designed to reproduce a spatial sound. They are therefore mainly suitable for DVD.

HiFi systems and Home Cinema show similar characteristics, since in both cases, each speaker's kit will produce a sound of its own. Indeed, in the case of HiFi systems, the vast majority of the CD is recorded in stereo, thereby delivering a different sound on each of the two front speakers. Similarly, Home Cinema, the vast majority of sources is encoded on 6 channels (DTS, Dolby Digital), and sometimes even 7 (DTS-ES, Dolby Digital EX), so that each speaker has its own channel.