Thread: Your opinion on my config please?

Your opinion on my config please?

Go go!

I want to give me pleasure (normal is soon noel ) With a new config. I am mainly of office, I use some fairly heavy software (like Photoshop). I know I did not necessarily need a big config for this use, but it is good lives that once when I want

Here is the config wanted:

Coolermaster 932 HAF
    corsair modular 520W
    HD: Maxtor 500giga 32mo
    gigabyte 9600gt 512mb passive
    Proc: Q6600
    Ventilator: OCZ Vendetta 2
    RAM: OCZ Platinum 2 x 2gb PC8500
    ASUS P5Q PRO?

Here I look much silence! and excellent ventilation (hence my choice for the HAF including 932 who I think combine well 2). For games, I rarely plays me but I think Left 4 dead (you think the video card will be appropriate?)

For the motherboard, my choice is undecided, I went on a asus p5q deluxe, but it is still expensive . I'm looking for stability above all to any test, possibly for overclocking later. What do you?

Please let me know your comments on all components (positive or negative, this is how we advance).

Last thing: do you think I should wait another few weeks in the hope that prices fall?

Thank you in advance and good evening

Re: Your opinion on my config please?

To use a core 2 duo would be better: E8500 in the same price as the Q6600 or E8400 cheaper: finer engraved in 2 core "only" they will be less greedy and easier to cool quietly.

Takes a brief E8500, after the case is a matter of taste, and perhaps you intend to fill the hard disk in the long run ...

I think that this case is a bit of abuse for configuration well measured on the other.
    Dream a modest NSK-4480 provided with a psu will eventually correct the same office, It is a matter of priority . The food is a bit oversized, but it is considered good good.

Passive graphics card that requires above all surveillant his box. It's like the passive food is a false good idea IMO. But in the HAF obviously it should do

thank you for your prompt response. I am surprised that you offered me a core 2 duo because visiting the forums for my use (mainly office software ..) quad has adapted better air ... apparently the Q6600 is even the best quality / price even if it is true that the fine engraving is only 65mm.

There is another solution: break my wallet and take a direct q9550

hmm best solution for you: Nehalm 920(if you can wait)
    else go for Q9400 very good VFM and easy overclocker. Its 45nm and lesser heat generator then the Q6600.
    take Coolermaster silent pro series PSU. much quieter if you want silence
    P5Q N would be sufficient i guess for mobo.

btw... left for dead? on 9600GT? sure... may be on a 1024X768 resolution and medium settings you will get well playable frame rates... anything higher, please invest a bit more and get the 8800GT or the HD4850.