My MediaPad 10 FHD's storage is not 16 GB but 14 GB. Why?
MediaPad 10 FHD's internal storage is 16 GB in total (8 GB for the Wi-Fi only version), of which 1.5 GB is used to store system files and 14 GB (6 GB for the Wi-Fi only version) is available to users to store installed applications, downloaded files, and temporary data generated when using applications.

After installing an application on my MediaPad 10 FHD, can I move it to a microSD card?
This depends on whether the installed application can be moved to a microSD card. If yes, go to Settings Apps, touch the application, and choose Remove to SD card.

How do I transfer files between my MediaPad 10 FHD with a Mac?
Connect your MediaPad 10 FHD to the Mac using a USB cable. Your MediaPad 10 FHD is then displayed as a drive on the Mac. After installing the Android File Transfer application, you can start to transfer files between your MediaPad 10 FHD and the Mac.

I connect my MediaPad 10 FHD to a PC, but the MediaPad 10 FHD is not displayed as a USB drive. Why? What can I do?
MediaPad 10 FHD uses MTP and does not support USB Mass Storage mode. With a PC running Windows 7 or later, your MediaPad 10 FHD is displayed as a storage device, but with a PC running Windows XP or earlier, install Windows Media Player 11 and the USB driver if you are connecting your MediaPad 10 FHD to the PC for the first time.
Using MTP, you can access files stored on your MediaPad 10 FHD from the PC.

What is the CPU frequency?
MediaPad 10 FHD uses a quad-core CPU with a frequency of up to 1.4 GHz(high version)/1.2GHz(standard version). The MediaPad 10 FHD's CPU chips are K3V2 by Hisilicon.

Sony Xperia Z1 Camera App

Does MediaPad 10 FHD support SIM card hot swapping? Why does it restart after I install or remove a SIM card?
SIM card insertion or removal takes effect only after MediaPad 10 FHD restarts. MediaPad 10 FHD can detect the insertion and removal of a SIM card without damage to the card. However, to avoid damaging the port physically, do not frequently insert and remove the SIM card.

What earphones are compatible with MediaPad 10 FHD?
MediaPad 10 FHD incorporates a 3.5-mm headset jack, which is compatible with TRRS earphones with left or right audio outputs and a microphone audio input. Most non-OMTP earphones, such as iPhone 4 and Motorola Xoom earphones, are compatible with MediaPad 10 FHD.
It is recommended that you use a Huawei earphone (optional and available separately) to ensure high audio quality.

When I send files via Bluetooth, the Wi-Fi connection sometimes becomes unavailable. Why?
The Bluetooth and Wi-Fi functions use the same antenna. When the Bluetooth occupancy is very high, the Wi-Fi performance is degraded or the Wi-Fi connection may be disconnected.

How can I use the Email application? How do I configure it?
The email settings involve the account type you want and your service provider. You can find configuration parameters on your email service provider website or in the help information they provide. You can then use those parameters to configure the settings.

Is there a size limit for emails?
There is no size limit on a single incoming or outgoing email, but MediaPad 10 FHD may be slow to browse an email greater than 1 MB. A single attachment of up to 5 MB is allowed in a single email. There is no limit on the total size of all attachments but it is recommended that you keep it within 20 MB.