Thread: Getting jobs in automobile companies like Tata Motors, Mahindra, etc?

Getting jobs in automobile companies like Tata Motors, Mahindra, etc?

I have completed my btech in mechanical engineering examination with 70% and I am looking to become an automobile designer. So, I want to know what are the best colleges in India which provides this course. I am looking to join either th NID or the DC College in Pune. I simply want to know if it is worth it to go for this course. Incase I take in gap in between then will there be any issues? Any information on this matter would be welcomed. Thanks

Re: Getting jobs in automobile companies like Tata Motors, Mahindra, etc?

Since you have already done Btech in Mechnical Engineering, there is no problem to do that course anytime you want. But after you have crossed the age of 30 then it could create problem for you. In any case, you can try to join companies like Tata Motors, Mahindra and after getting some work experience you can also do further studies in Automobile by taking permission from your companies since such kind of companies do offer their employee to do further education.

I think that the maximum age limit for joining this course should not cross more than 27 years. At this age you should apply for the course because after this age you will face problems in the application. Also, you have scored a very good 70% in Btech, so you dont have to worry about their eligibility criteria. You are most definitely eligible for the course. Just try to remember to work hard because these companies are the best in their field and they will pick up only talented guys.

If you want to get a job in Automobile Companies that you have listed above then you should have a qualificaiton of any graduation degree and since you have already completed the Btech examination, then you only have to wait for the vacancies which should open for the suitable posts. You can even try to post your Resume on their websites and sit for the off campusing whenever they do it. There is also not a problem of a year gap or so, it justs a matter of how good you are for the interest of the company.