Thread: after completing B.Tech ECE what are the scopes in electronics and communication field

after completing B.Tech ECE what are the scopes in electronics and communication field

I am going to complete my Btech. So I wanted to know what are the career aspects of Electronics and Communication after completing this Btech? Since there are many Information Technology companies, I am looking to for a job in Electronics or Communication. What are all the short term courses for going into Technical job. Also which all exams I have to give after 4th year to go in the core industry of ECE? Thank you

Re: after completing B.Tech ECE what are the scopes in electronics and communication field

If you are in the ECE department then you can go for the Instrumentation jobs. In most of the EIE recruitment company more than 50% from the ECE department join them. They do not go for the core company but they join those and reduce the percent of seats given to as at the recruitment time. They prefer the core company like BSNL and communication side which are Embedded system and circuit design company. For this you can go for the VLSI courses which will be useful.

Re: after completing B.Tech ECE what are the scopes in electronics and communication field

After completing the Btech exam, the scope in Electronics and Comunication engineering field is very good. You can even prefer to go for the Mtech or higher studies if you want. You can also select to work in any similar industry. Since you want to go in core company then there are some of them which will recruit ECE engineer in the below core fields:
    • BSNL JTO
    • ISRO
    • SAIL
    • BHEL
    • DRDO

Once you are in the 4th year then you can go for the higher study and can also appear for GATE and CAT exam. Also you can appear in job examination like BHEL trainee examination, BSNL JTO examination, etc.

In recent times, Telecom and Electronics engineering are booming but outside of our country. So, for the all job prospects are mainly in the Instrumentation industry. So, the ECE people now a days are going for either IT/software job or Instrumentation job. You can also try to go for many government sectors like BSNL JTO, IAF, ISRO, BHEL, SAIL, etc. There are many options but you need to prepare yourself on a higher basis. Below are also some telecom companies that offer jobs for telecom engineers:
    1. Tata indicom
    2. Reliance communication
    3. Airtel
    4. Aircel