Thread: Airmen Y Trade recruitment form download

Airmen Y Trade recruitment form download

I want to get enrolled myself in Airmen Y Trade and I have all the qualification and physical attributes required for it. The problem is that I don’t know much how the recruitment is done for this job. If anybody could help me telling where I will get the forms for Airmen Y Trade job it would be really helpful. Can someone help me?

Re: Airmen Y Trade recruitment form download

The first thing I would like to tell you is that there is no entrance examination for getting enrolled in Airmen Y Trade. The recruitment for Airmen Y Trade is done in two ways. One way is in which there are news about the recruitment in public, via newspaper. You can read the recruitment advertisements and notices in your local newspaper. Another way in which the recruitments are done for Airmen Y Trade is by conducting recruitment rallies in various parts of India. There are various centers in which they conduct recruitment. You just have to be present at the location at the specified time.

You can visit the website of Central Airmen Selection Board to know more details how the recruitment for Airmen Y Trade is done. The recruitment process for Airmen Y Trade is conducted in period of December every year. Even this year it will take place in December. So keep a look out for any news that will help with recruitment. The period of recruitment is for one week at the recruitment centers. But don’t be calm over it as there is a lot of competition for this job and many people will come for it. So it is better if you appear for recruitment on first day itself.

You can read Rozgar Samachar which is a Hindi newspaper. It carries the announcement and news for Airmen Y Trade and other similar recruitments conducted all over India. You will get a fair idea from it. Also the forms will be available when the recruitment comes close.

I can provide you with information of the Airmen Selections Centers. I have details about it according to the state. The locations for these centers are not fixed and they might change every year. But the number of centers in every state doesn’t change.
    • Mumbai, Maharashtra: 6 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Bangalore, Karnataka: 7 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Kochi, Kerala: 14 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Chennai, Tamil Nadu: 8 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Secundarabad, Andhra Pradesh: 12 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Bhubaneswar, Orissa: 9 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Barrackpore, West Bengal: 4 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Guwahati, Assam: 11 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh: 15 Airmen Selections Centers
    • New Delhi: 2 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Ambala, Haryana: 1 Airmen Selections Centers
    • Jodhpur, Rajasthan: 5 Airmen Selections Centers

The dates have yet not been declared for recruitment rallies of year 2012, but you can keep reading Rozgar Samachar for the news.