Thread: Online application form for Indian Air force downloads

Online application form for Indian Air force downloads

Is there any way to get online application of Indian Air Force application? I have recently passed out my 12th with 60% (science background). I am looking out to apply for Air force but as I am the only educated person at my home I am unable to get a clear guidance. Anyways I won’t ask much but just the online application download for Air Force.

Re: Online application form for Indian Air force downloads

As far as I am aware of Indian Air Force there are no applications that are actually provided to the candidates in order to apply for any post. Anyways I would help you with providing the official webpage of Indian Air force. Just visit their site and if possible try to get the necessary details from there. I am sure you will get all the required information from there. Just go the website - careerairforce.nic.in

Within Indian Air Force there are three main categories and also there are sub categories within those categories. It would be much easier for you if you specify the category for which you want to apply. I will help you with the branches and sub branches of Indian Air Force:

• Flying Branch – Transport, Fighters and etc
    • Technical Branch – Mechanical and Electronics
    • Ground Duty Branch – Administrator, accounts, Meteorology

I will help you get the exact information. Do not worry. There are applications and forms that are available for India Air Force. For NDA (National Defense Academic) and CDSE (Combined Defense Service Exam) read the following instructions:

• For both NDA and CDSE the advertisements are released in both newspapers and internet twice a year. For NDA it advertisement comes during the month of May and December and for CDSE it comes during the month of June and October
    • What you need to do is simply fill up the application and then forward it to UPSC. You may get the entire details for sending it to UPSC in the advertisement itself
    • Once your form is received you will be allowed to attend a written test paper that is conducted by UPSC. In India UPSC is the only one who conducts the test
    • You may get the elaborated details from UPSC official webpage.

If you are to apply for non-NDA and non-CDSE then there is the section for you. I just mean to say that If you are applying for any other branches that has been listed above then you will have to apply for AFCAT. AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test.

• Procedures are almost similar as NDA and CDSE where you need to fill up the application that are released in an advertisement twice a year i.e. June and December. Once you fill up the form following the advertisement instructions you will be allowed to sit for the test. This test is conducted by Indian Air Force. The test is conducted twice a year i.e. February and September.
    • So if you are looking out to apply for this test then wait till December as you have lost your first chance which went out in June. Apply for the test and sit for the exam in February. Hope this information helped you a lot.

I may not be able to help you with all the necessary information but however after a long search I found some of the most important information which may be very much useful to you.

UPSC

Careerairforce