Thread: MSC[Engg] in MSramaiah School Of Advanced Studies,Bangalore-Suggestion needed

MSC[Engg] in MSramaiah School Of Advanced Studies,Bangalore-Suggestion needed

Hello Friends
    Please suggest me if doing MSC[Engg] from MS Ramaiah School Of Advanced Studies ( MSRSAS) will be good for me or not. I am a software professional in Bangalore and I cannot leave the job so want to go for part time MS or MTech programs. In Bangalore I heard that MSRSAS is offering part time MSC Engg courses in collaboration with Coventry university and the degree will be awarded by Covenrty university. But some are saying that distance education( correspondence course) from BITS Pilani is better than part time MSC Engg course in MSRSAS. But in MSRSAS classes will also be held in sat and sunday for part time unlike distance education of BITS Pilani. So please guide me if this college is good or not keeping in mind that I want to do a PHD also. So if I want to do a PHD in future then will doing MSC[Engg.] in MS Ramaiah college of advanced studies be helpfull to me. If not please suggest any other places in bangalore where part time Mtech or MSC[engg.] classes are held.
    regards
    Anshuman Biswal

Re: MSC[Engg] in MSramaiah School Of Advanced Studies,Bangalore-Suggestion needed

I have heard that many people are suffering from that college, so dont go to msrsas. They said that you cannot get jobs in other college due to no recognition for your degree. There is no help for placements in companies at all. Do it from VTU and join some other private course for practical knowledge. Do from good college like MSRIT, RVCE, PESIT etc.

Re: MSC[Engg] in MSramaiah School Of Advanced Studies,Bangalore-Suggestion needed

Quote Originally Posted by job-finder View Post
    I have heard that many people are suffering from that college, so dont go to msrsas. They said that you cannot get jobs in other college due to no recognition for your degree. There is no help for placements in companies at all. Do it from VTU and join some other private course for practical knowledge. Do from good college like MSRIT, RVCE, PESIT etc.
    Hello Friend

But MSRSAS is of the group of MSRIT only. and in MSRIT there is no part time MSc Engg or Mtech available. Could you suggest me in Bangalore where part time MSc engg or Mtech is available and also that should also help me in further studies like doing Phd. Are you sure that getting a degree from MS Ramaiah school Of Advanced Studies will not help me in doing a PhD in some good collge.

Regards
    anshuman Biswal