Thread: MFC/MBE provided misleading advertisement

MFC/MBE provided misleading advertisement

These for those who had given the entrance exams for the Master of Finance and Control (MFC) along with the Master of Business Economics (MBE), I have gone through the prospectus numerous time and have come to know that the eligible criteria for getting the admission into MFC/MBE is by considering the marks of the CAT and the graduation only. But the authorities are considering the marks for the SSC+HSC+ CAT, it has been clearly mentioned in the prospectus that we have to considered the marks for the Graduation and since some people who might be having good scores in HSC and SSC might be feeling embarrassed for the same. So this kind of wrong printing might have just wasted the precious time and money for the students what is your say guys.

Re: MFC/MBE provided misleading advertisement

This is really very shocking I just cannot understand that how can the Delhi University can make such a big mistake of wrongly printing the information that can cause such a huge havoc among the students. I mean what about the time that they have wasted in actually preparing for the exam and that they might have even lost the opportunity that have been there in getting into some other field. I think that the culprits should certainly be punished for the same and must look not to do such kind of mistakes there after.

Hey I am in a complete depression , I just cannot understand what shall I do now, I have wasted too much of money on the coaching classes so that I will be easily get to crack this exam, even I had passed the entrance with flying colors, but latter on when I went for the admission I found out that there was a change in the criteria for the admission as they are even considering the marks for the HSC as well as the SSC. Now that since I didn’t knew all about so now what should I do, I mean my whole year is wasted and have to wait for one more to get enroll in something else.

Completely turned around with the University, I think that they should be banned I don’t get to know that how can such a high level institution that represents the whole city can do such kind of a stupid activity which can lead to a massive threat to ones carrier. I would also want that the culprit should be punished because that is how someone will learn from the mistakes and will be careful afterwords.

I would want our exams fees that we had payed for entrance exams to be refunded as well, I believe that this kind of activity can only be made by fools that are sitting and doing nothing in the University. I am terribly angry and just like others I also don’t understand that what should I choose next as my whole effort to crack the exams have gone in vain.

What I would want the University to do is that they should change the rule and should apply by taking the criteria considering only the CAT and the graduations marks as I think that this will not harm much of the students as those who know that they are not eligible for the program might have not given the entrance exam, so for this years admissions they can look to change the procedure as I think that this will be better for both the university and the students.