Thread: MBA program through a Facebook application

MBA program through a Facebook application

Hello friends I have heard news about facebook has launched an application that helps us to complete our MBA and also will get the MBA degree once it is complete. I would want to know that is this true, and if it is then how can we manage our MBA through an application and that through a social networking site. Also, I would like to know do we have to pay for using this application in order to complete the MBA and also what is the time period that will be set inorder to complete the degree since I am also looking forward to complete my MBA but I don't fell like going to classes and attending lectures, so please be quick to give the suggestion.

Re: MBA program through a Facebook application

Hey you have heard it correct Facebook has come up with an application that helps you to complete your MBA degree and that you will also get that degree once you have completed the full course. This is really a very good news for the students who are looking to pursue their MBA degree but currently they don't have the time or they don't like to go to colleges and attend lectures. I just know this much details and what is duration and any other quires that are to be solved is still not known.

As far as I know I think that it is free to prescribe to this application and that the application includes study materials for each and every topic, along with the video lectures interactive message tool and also the problem solving session where you can ask and clear your doubts. Also, for enrolling to this application we don't have to spend a penny except that we have to pay the fees once we complete the course for giving the exams. I am also waiting for the application to arrive in all the countries so that I can pursue my MBA online through facebook, as I also don't like to attend lectures and classes.

Yes its true Facebook application helps us to complete our MBA degree online without even attending any lectures and colleges. The course duration is not fixed since you can study the way you want and once you think that you are ready of the exam and can pay the fees of the exam and can sit for the MBA examination. Since the day it has been released it has attracted almost 30,000 users and this figure will definitely increase as the day progress.

Hey i would want to know that whcih institution or whcih university degree we will be getting once we complete the online MBA course. Also, I would want to know that which are countries will this application be available and which not. I reside in India so I would want to know that will this application will be available in India and yes then from when.

Hey currently this initiative is taken by the London School of Business and Finance to start the MBA via facebook application. But this application has been termed as Global application, thus this will come across each and every country and this will surely be available in India once they get the idea of its success and also depending upon the customer account. Later on this application will surely be Internationally recognized for all those who wants to complete the MBA degree.

simranbebi Guest

the Online mba really give free environment For MBA in this type MBA u not need take classes and not need attendance.Online MBA is great programs
    Last edited by Kunal; 06-12-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: External linking is not allowed

julianmarble Guest

It is good opportunity to everybody especially students who wants to pursue MBA. I had to save more money for my success. Thanks for your great information here.