Thread: Six Sigma looking for Perfection.

Six Sigma looking for Perfection.

I am MBA student and I am very excited after heard about six sigma concept and its functionality.The main work is to be perfect in every session for getting maximum growth.so its interested to know that how we can get maximum perfection for six sigma.I have decide to do project in my college on this topic and I want your help, so please suggest me any tips that how companies can achieved six sigma and also how we can achieve maximum perfection in six sigma. Give me some practical tips and also any notes written by any expert in this field ?

Re: Six Sigma looking for Perfection.

As i know company must have to keep discipline at high level which helps that company to archive its goal towards the perfection and six sigma.In this, company specially work on defects or errors which happens in between the process of giving service to customer and product and trying to reduced that at maximum level .They are trying to keep level best for removing it for permanently and try to keep record on zero defect produced.The ratio for achieving six sigma is maximum 3.4 defects per million opportunities. For them nonconformance chance is opportunity.

I have seen that most of the banks are using this strategy to grow there out put.I will suggest you to do project on any bank which using this strategy. They putting mergers backside on track ,lower cost for energy companies, they uses telecommunication companies to improve customer services, to increase efficiency they choose retailers .They are using the best industry which can gives better service to customer and product.For notes for this project you can get data on internet you can search for any bank for there business strategy, you will get lots of data.

For moving or getting perfection in customer service and product, some expert made one systematic algorithm which gives brief idea and status of progress to the the company . I will give to dome statistics about the levels.If company achieve 31% efficiency then its on 1st level means it is on one sigma, 69.2% efficiency is defines two sigma,93.32 efficiency means three sigma, 99.379% efficiency means four sigma, 99.977% efficiency means five sigma, 99.9997%efficiency is six sigma it’s the last level and consider as the best level .

As I heard the best way to improve our self is to try remove our defects at maximum level.Six sigma companies also work on this sentence because when wrong things are removed only then you can get space to improve good thing. They calculate errors occurres between the customer service and product from the one million opportunities they get.For getting maximum result there are expert from every sectors working to maintain quality and performance. By using this system they gets the clear idea about the company status and progress and also its gives the exact idea where to work and how to work on that session for getting maximum progress.

As I heard about this in India dabbawala having the six sigma ratings for there best chain supply mangement system.This is the best topic for your project you can get on internet. Dabba means lunch box and dabbawala means a man who used to supply lunch boxes to home or in the offices.They are very famous in the management companies as they are not using any advanced technique or not using even computers.They travel through bicycle and by train. As I servery from Forbes in 2002, in every 6 million deliveries they hardly done less than one mistake so you can think of that how perfect they are.