Thread: Query regarding MFM by NIFT 2010-2012 batch

Query regarding MFM by NIFT 2010-2012 batch

Hello. This thread is been started in order to sort the queries related to the M.F.M course that is been offered by NIFT. So people having queries related to the course can feel free to ask their questions and share the experience. So me and my friends will help you people out to get the information and sort the queries of yours well.

Re: Query regarding MFM by NIFT 2010-2012 batch

My query regarding the course is basically that being an engineer by profession I am interested in Mftech course. Just let me know about the difference between MFM and MFTech. What kind of job do you get after completing the course and to which field is it related to. Needs some light on the phase which would then help me well to get to a better conclusion.

For you information let me tell you all that MFM is an industry centered management which has covered all sorts of subjects related to garment retail and fashion, marketing and merchandising. Other than that as you need to know about MFtech it is related to garment manufacturing technology. It basically provides you a placement in export house but mfm is more focused on the management side of fashion and retail..So this is the basic difference between both . So check out for the related term and industry that you want to pursue your career in. The information is provided.

That was really a good information about the thing. Thanks for the information. I got to know what kind of jib nature do they both posses. I will be looking for ward to pursue my career in MFM. I hope management is better also i am interested in that field. So I guess I can make well and process the needs as required properly without any hesitation.

Yes the same is been with me. I have a lot of interest in management course. SO looking forward to do the certification with the same. I hope this will surely help me out well for getting the thing to be sorted well and then make the implementation. You will then be able to work out well for the same and thus this will surely make the things to be implemented. Good luck for all.

I was also thinking of doing mftect or mfm. I have done btech in IT. Am I eligible for mfm as it is not clear from the eligibility criteria stated on nift website. Please also tell me about the job oportunities after mfm. Will it be better if i do mfm after few years of experience?