Thread: Need help for IRMA PRM Final and Waiting List

Need help for IRMA PRM Final and Waiting List

I got around 59 point something on the overall performance. In written I had achieved some 32.75 and in PI I got 18.96. The GD was not so good were I got 7.86. I am not sure that weather I am in waiting list or I am selected. Does anyone can tell where I can I find this. Where to find the number of people selected for the merit list. A long time has passed after this. Thanks.

Re: Need help for IRMA PRM Final and Waiting List

I am not sure about the list but you can check your status right now. For that you will need to login on the IRMA site and then provide any two information. The first is your form number from which you had applied or else your Roll No. Bu adding that you will get your current status. If you meet the selection criteria then you might be waiting list for the admission.
    IRMA

I got a message saying that I am not selected last evening. It was really shocking. But when I visit the IRMA website it showed that I cam selected. I checked my score which stated that my overall gain is 71.17. On the result page it stated that congrats I am selected provisionally and other sections were empty. There is an offer letter attached to the same. This is a confusion here. How the does the sms then says that I am not selected.

I will advice that the website is providing you the correct information. Many people search the result on the site and the information provided by the same is right. Login to your email account and check your inbox. You will receive a confirmation mail for the same. You can neglect the sms there. If you don't have any email then you can post a question on the site.

I had got an average score that means I can be in the waiting list. I need some information on the selection of IRMA. What are the overall points then need to give entry. And the question is same for different category. Here my friend is selected although he is near to my score but a bit high. What are the final sore IRMA want to add the student in final or waiting list.

I got selected. I got a confirmation for that. You have to wait for a while till the final list is declared. Once done you will be informed via mail or sms and a offer letter is provided to you to join the institute. The best way to check is login on the IRMA site and then click on Admission. You can see two box there. Add either your roll number or form number.

There is a same story in my case also. I got the total score of 69. I checked the site where I had successfully passed the cut-off mark for general category. But then I got a message showing up that I am not selected. But the result on the sited showed that I am going to join the institute soon. I think there is some technical issue behind this. Leave it and believe the website.