Thread: Creating a Web 2.0 logo

Creating a Web 2.0 logo

Throughout we have access to a YouTube video that shows how to create a Web 2.0 logo step by step using Adobe Photoshop as a design tool.

On YouTube I met an interesting video tutorial called: Photoshop Tutorial: How to create a Web 2.0 Style Logo. I think it is very practical and easy to understand, just follow the prompts.

If you're interested in learning how to create a logo for the Web 2.0 and you have basic knowledge of Photoshop then pay much attention to the video which runs for 6:09 minutes and it really is step by step so you do not miss.

Thanks to technologies like YouTube every day we have more access to much more explicit and practical tutorials as such, which existed only in large books and small design manuals. That people enjoy it.

Re: Creating a Web 2.0 logo

I'm not very skilled in photoshop with this video .. I learned many things!
    That important information increasingly accessible and shared ... even better.

I wish they had other options for software that I am not a fan of using photoshop

Honestly, I hate those logos with reflection. I made a quick escape and there is the lack of creativity. And in terms of Web "2.0", I do not think so.

Youtube, del.icio.us and others, are not reflected in their logos, but they are a reflection of what is Web 2.0

I think it can be done faster in Illustrator or Indesign in the same suite of Adobe CS. But this is a very good. I am a graphic designer and management suite. If you are going to create logos, is program allowing a better management vector and effects and stuff to pass the vector photosop and ends.

You can also do with a software called RealDraw, indeed very good I recommend it, I am not a designer, but I've done some work with and is fairly simple.

With those course you have other options, for example, I have a designer who is loving GIMP and makes you a Web 2.0 logo using this tool. I have some in my collection having easier choices.