Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bad Password on WHS Connector

Windows Software

Old 17-08-2010

Bad Password on WHS Connector

Hello,
I have a new client with Windows 7 (64-bit) embedded into the network. When you install the Connector software is my Home Server Password it interrogated and although it must be true, the password would be wrong. Is there an explanation? Before I begin any wild passwords or switch to reset the WHS. What can I do? Someone has an idea or advice? Thank you.

Old 17-08-2010

Re: Bad Password on WHS Connector

Even I am having a similar kind of a problem. I have tested times on the normal time settings on the systems (and time zone). What I would like to ask, is it on me to notice that the system time is always adjusted somehow by magic and if yes then how is it possible? Does the clock works in the standby mode? Thank you
Old 17-08-2010

You just need the time zone set correctly, then the right time permanent. The "culprit" here is the installation routine of the WHS, which enters the time zone to UTC-8 (for example USA, Canada). Since the developers have somewhat slept though a good work done so far.
Old 17-08-2010

Also have the password problem with the W7-client and the WHS and tired of constantly re-installing the server. After the base installation with Power Pack 1 is all still in order. The client can on the console to access the server, but ... after the update to Power Pack 2 is the connection client - WHS WHS console due to the incorrect password is no longer possible. Time and time zone are synchronized on both sides. Even changing the PW It is immersed in the WHS console does not, as is the redeployment of the user on the WHS. Access via website does not work for me. Currently I drive the WHS with PP1, but that can not be the solution. I guess I am correct.
Old 17-08-2010

There were several cases where it was not clear during the installation and then I installed the times to keep a trial basis and the additional function of PTBSync it is interesting to see how time drifts. But I do not think that it will make some more impact on the system.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,