Thread: Error during sample compile

Error during sample compile

I got the guide for installation from the following location http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php...etting_Started for Window). All of thing are fine to moved right until I begin to compile the test file (stringecho). I received two error messages as two different files global.abc and playerglobal.abc could not be found ....

[Compiler] Error #1063: Unable to open file: /cygdrive/c/Users/sascha/Applications/Alchemy/flashlibs/global.abc.
    [Compiler] Error #1063: Unable to open file: /cygdrive/c/Users/sascha/Applications/Alchemy/flashlibs/playerglobal.abc.
    After all the resulting swc file in not valid (1.23Kb). It would be fine to get little bit help here, I am a newbie here with Cygwin/Unix and Alchemy and don't have any idea where the issue could be.

Re: Error during sample compile

This is happening because of the wrong configuration of the files and you have to use the special script for this to get rid from this issue. There should be an absolute and fine script named as hacks.pl . It is stored within the folder / ahacks /

if ( `uname` = ~ / CYGWIN /)
    change in
    if ( `/ bin / uname` = ~ / CYGWIN /)

I have managed, by working with a lot of suggestions on this forum, to get my Arduino Mega1280 functioning with the Wishield. Currently, I have the Arduino communicating through my Netgear DG384 with the help of WEP 64bit key and considered that I would try for another step and try a Client example. Using the bulk standard Simple Client sketch in the 0017 IDE I received the error 'Getrequest' does not name a type In Function 'void setup()':
    In function 'void loop{}':

The only configuration that I made to the Wishield library are the ones to remap the Mega pins in the spi.h and configured the keyLen variable in g2100.c with the compatibility with 64-bit WEP.

Actually, I am also running with the closest issue here but there is some little bit difference here . I am actually trying to compile the same example. After finishing out the compilation procedure, I just received the same error message , even when configuring GETrequest to GetRequest. I didn't got some different examples seem to work either, all return errors of different types .

Thanks ..

Thank you very much for this very replies , I have tried the guidelines but have had a some red wines and it seems very warm here in Oz so the head is not proper so not going in the way of progress. By the way, what do you got the brilliant program to modify the libraries. I am currently working on Microsoft Vista and Office has been installed and sometimes the .h files getting opened properly in the well formatted in Notepad but sometimes they are some lines with no formatting and very complex to see.

this discussion is helpful to me, really thankful.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 20-07-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.