Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Photoshop CS5 epson scanner issue

Windows Software

Old 09-07-2010

Photoshop CS5 epson scanner issue

I am using the Adobe CS 5 demo on mac G5,computer is loaded with the snow leopard. My scanner is the Epson Photo Expression 10000 XL . I made confirm that I was working PS on 32 bit to be caable to utilize twain. I am able to preview the picture by no difficulty then when I try to scan then I get an error it is "Could not complete the import command because there is no scanner installed. "

Old 09-07-2010

Re: Photoshop CS5 epson scanner issue

Perform the following operation.
Uninstall the scanner driver
Now download the latest driver of the scanner from the official web site of it
And then install downloaded driver
And after that restart you computer
You problem is solved.
Old 09-07-2010

I just bought Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended but the concern is that I put that in photoshop and File / Import I cannot find my scanner Perfection 4870 Photo Espon ! So I made a turn on the Adobe forum and I insert twain.plugin in Application / plugin / Import Export. But still nothing my scanner does not appear ! Someone has an idea of the problem?
Old 09-07-2010

I presently tried and can scan in Mac preview however I do not obtain the Epson driver box. (below) I require that as of what I scan. What is ODD is I can preview the picture however then I obtain that error message (below) at what time I try and scan. Do you be familiar with if others are not capable to scan with Epson and CS5? Have you originate any other info on this? Earlier than I buy CS5 I require this to work.
Old 09-07-2010

Unluckily that is accurately what I used to obtain on CS4 when I attempt to use TWAIN through the Epson Driver.... nearly all of the printer drivers aren't updated to utilize TWAIN through the fresh software so you have to use the software outside of Photoshop. You should be able to use the free standing Epson Scan to function exterior of Photoshop... however I think the days of scanning right from Photoshop are over. If you can't utilize Epson Scan attempt Vue Scan or Silverlight.
Old 10-07-2010

I would like to tell you, there is no disparity between the scan through TWAIN straight to Photoshop and the one unswervingly as of the Epson standalone driver, if the excellence is not there then it either something dissimilar you have done through the standalone or a perceptual problem. Honestly!
Old 12-07-2010

I was having the Epson Scan stop functioning for me later than upgrading to CS5. Something to do through 64-bit I think. My resolution was to utilize Image Capture (comes with your mac). Open Image Capture, your scanner ought to show up on the left side, choose it. On the correct you'll observe a Scan To: pull down menu. Choose Other, after that pick Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your apps folder. Then it will scan unswervingly into Photoshop CS5.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,