Thread: Need information related to this NetSetMan software

Need information related to this NetSetMan software

I have heard about this NetSetMan software that it can be used for managing most of the network task which are related to the internet protocol settings. If it is true then I will surely like to buy this software, but before that I need to know more specification related to NetSetMan software . Specially, the price and other specifications of this NetSetMan software. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Need information related to this NetSetMan software

NetSetMan can be defined as network settings manager that is used to easily switch between six dissimilar profiles which also include internet protocol address, subnet mask, default gateway, Domain Name System server, Win server. It can also be used for computer name, printer, Domain Name System domain, workgroup, and scripts. It also can get current settings and do a FastSwitch from the tray bar. With only two mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile and it is easy to use and very powerful.

This NetSetMan software is published by “Ilja Herlein”. This software comes in the category of networking software or in the subcategory of networking tools. This NetSetMan software can run on the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008. There is no other additional requirements.

NetSetMan software is giving you which were missed out in Windows till now:
    This software provides a powerful and easy-to-use interface that will help you to manage your network settings at a quick look. According to me you should try this software. If you use this software then all settings and changes will be saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) hence it is generating automatic backup, which can be easily transferred or upgraded to another without any problem.

NetSetMan software comes for free of cost

This NetSetMan software comes for free of cost; you can download this software from its official site. The file size of this software is around 2.3 megabytes. May be the cost for this software will be added in the near future but before you can try this software for free. The executable file of this software is named as “netsetman.exe”.
    For more information you can view the below link
    How to change Network Settings with click of mouse
    Last edited by Raine; 23-03-2010 at 03:34 AM.