Thread: Best Registry Cleaner for Windows 7

Best Registry Cleaner for Windows 7

Hello,

I have a windows 7 home edition installed. I'm using the kaspersky antivirus as its my favorite and always works great for me, i'm here to ask you about the best registry cleaner for windows 7. Right now i'm using CCleaner but it seems its not much good for windows 7, its not cleaning anything unless i make it to do so. What you guys suggest me ?

ehsan Guest

Work with CCleaner inWindows 7

hello,

I'm also having windows 7 and ccleaner installed on it. and it does work great for me. You need to configure the scan time for in it, Once you schedule auto scan timings it works properly. Seems you are not much experience with the ccleaner usage.

RegSeeker vs CCleaner

A portion of CCleaner, which I like a lot but if you gives you problems, we recommend RegSeeker, which is a good registry cleaner. RegSeeker can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications and much more ! Download RegSeeker

Re: Best Registry Cleaner for Windows 7

The latest version of CCleaner for some (limited) registry cleaning as usual. Can not delete some of ActiveX / COM issues, but I think the appropriate support from cleaning the registry of Windows 7 in a future update. At least not to ruin his record.

Glaryutilities in Windows 7

Glaryutilities I use, comes with the registry cleaner. I've been using Glary Registry Cleaner in Windows 7 x 64 no problems - is very friendly and never had any problems with it. Glaryutilities also automatically performs a backup. Includes a large number of modules as a tool to recover files, disk space explorer, and a record Defrag module.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Johny22 Guest

RegGenie
    One of the newest registry cleaners on the market, it's easily the most powerful & efficient tool out there.

It too supports Windows 7 registry cleaning and is one of the most easy-to-use registry cleaners.