Thread: Best Freeware for Windows 7

ThumbsUp Best Freeware for Windows 7

Hello Everyone,

Recently i have installed Windows 7 on my system. I would like to know that which is the best freeware which has run successfully on Windows 7. Does any one have any idea about it? Kindly suggests me your views related to this one. I would be grateful to you if any one helps me out to choose the best freeware for my Windows 7.

Thank you.

Re: Best Freeware for Windows 7

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware.

Avira AntiVir Personal Free Antivirus is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable free of charge virus protection to home-users only. Avira offers: Extensive Malware Recognition of viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms; Automatic incremental updates of antivirus signatures, engine and entire software; Permanent virus protection, with Virus Guard real time monitoring; Install and configuration in just a couple of steps, setup to protect your PC in minutes; Virus protection against known and unknown threats, using an advanced heuristic system; Scheduler where you can set the scanner to make automatic virus scans or updates on your system; Forum and phone support; Knowledge Base with virus descriptions available on web site; Rootkit Detection and Removal; A modularized AV-search engine for improved scan performance.

Disk Wipe is Free Windows application for permanent volume data destruction. With Disk Wipe you can erase all disk data and prevent recovery of those data. Disk Wipe works with USB sticks, SD cards and other portable devices. Disk Wipe supports all file systems and uses an advanced shredding methods (Dod 5220-22.M, British HMG ,Russian GOST P50739-95, US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M (E)) to securely erase data.