Thread: Best Registry cleaners

Best Registry cleaners

hi
    my computer is running slow due to some junk application and its files which i have uninstalled but i am not able to find its junk file in registry so can any one provide me good application that would be able to manage my registry ?

Re: Best Registry cleaners

CCleaner is best for this .It is designed to optimize and clean the system. The software removes unused files from your hard drives, shortcuts without target, ActiveX controls, help files, entries in the registry, etc.. to free up space and improve the loading of Windows. CCleaner is also able to erase all traces of your surfing the web in seconds. The application deletes the temporary files, visited sites history, cookies, forms, etc.. CCleaner supports Internet Explorer, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. Finally, the program can delete the temporary documents of many applications such as eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Office, Nero, Acrobat, WinRAR

try Wise Registry Cleaner .Wise Registry Cleaner detects incorrect or outdated information from your registry. For each element considered, the application provides a detailed description that will allow you to correct or ignore. You can also select the automatic mode that corrects the errors directly.Download from here http://www.techarena.in/download/reg...ry-cleaner.htm

try Comodo System Cleaner.Full, effective and free Comodo System Cleaner offers a wide range of tools to fix, diagnose, optimize your system while protecting your privacy. The menu is more than ample and includes many other functions of the most valuable. The real nugget easy to use and customizable must still be used with caution.