Thread: Burn audio cd with WMP

Burn audio cd with WMP

Hello,

I have just encountered minor problems with Windows Media Player: I extracted well from the music of audio CD not protected, the list of the pieces appears well in the Library, but it is impossible for me to burn, the PC recognizes neither its internal burner, nor a connected external burner. The internal burner functions, since with Sonic, I could make a copy on CD of another disc. I am under XP. Thank you .

Re: Burn audio cd with WMP

Download the CDburnerxp software which is more better than wmp. CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

I had the same problem and the only way to fix it that I found is to reinstall windows also microsoft will not help with this unless you want to pay them. Sorry that's the only thing that worked for me.

Check that ur media player is set up to read them files sometimes you have to go into the opions and select the files you want media player to play like wma,mp3,mpeg,cda,etc etc if it cant read it most likely it wont burn them or try going to device manager and removing the cd burner then scan for hardware changes email me and ill tell u how to if u dont know how to