Thread: Problem loading music to ipod from itunes

Problem loading music to ipod from itunes

hello
    I just bought a ipod nano. I download iTunes to put the music on it.
    But when I sync my ipod, all of my music library load on my ipod, without exceptions.

How to select the music I want on my ipod?
    (I tried to drag music to the ipod but it does not work!)

Thank you in advance for any replies, even if they do help me a little, it is already something ...
    I may b a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Re: Problem loading music to ipod from itunes

I hope that what I say will help you.
    In the Itunes library, you have to the left of songs, a small box that is checked normally. Being selected means that the song will be synchronized. So uncheck the box and sync your ipod again, the song should not be there. If it is, you can remove it from the iTunes library and sync your iPod

Keep us informed

There is another way where you can load music in your ipod without itunes, read up Ipod without Itunes .
    You can also transfer videos from your itunes to your ipod by reading up the tip here: How to transfer and watch videos on your IPod

Step1
    Double-click on the "iTunes" icon to open the program and then transfer all of your music files into iTunes. To add music from CDs, simply load a CD into your computer's drive, wait for iTunes to see the playlist and then click "Import." To add music from another program, go to the "File" menu and select "Add to Library." You will then be able to click on any music files you would like to transfer.

Step2
    Plug your iPod into a USB port on your computer and wait for iTunes to automatically recognize the device. You will be asked to name and register your iPod, after which you can click "Finish" and begin to load music.

Step3
    Click on "Library," found in the left hand column to reveal all of the music you have transfered to iTunes. To load songs onto your iPod, highlight one or more songs and then drag them to your iPod. Your iPod will be found in the same column where you found the library, under the name you chose earlier. As soon as you drop the files into your iPod, they will quickly copy.

Step4
    Eject your iPod once you have loaded all of the music you'd like by clicking on the arrow next to your iPod's name. When the name disappears, you can remove the USB cable and begin enjoying your portable music.

Source: ehow.com