Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to transfer and watch videos on your IPod

Tips & Tweaks

Old 23-02-2009

How to transfer and watch videos on your IPod

You can easily transfer and play video files on your I-Pod, simply transfer the videos required in the platform I-Tunes and download it in your I-Pod. The procedure is given in detailed below.

Download video on your computer
You must first download the video to your computer. Once saved, drag the file in I-Tunes, in the video menu. Your video file is then converted to be read by I-Tunes.

Transfer to Ipod
Once the file is moved into I-Tunes and converted, drag the file menu in the I-Pod from I-Tunes. Your I-Pod will then display the message "Sync in progress." Your video file will be transferred only when the message "Sync in progress" will no longer appear on the screen of the I-Pod.

Play the video on the IPod
Once you disconnect your I-Pod from I-Tunes, turn it on and go to the "Videos". You will only have to select the video you want to view and press the play button.

Old 24-02-2009
shahid1

Re: How to transfer and watch videos on your IPod

thanx a lot

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , ,