Thread: How to play Call of Juarez Gunslinger in Multiplayer mode

How to play Call of Juarez Gunslinger in Multiplayer mode

I found few useful discussions about Gunslinger here in this forum hence thought to put my issue as well. I am a gamer (not a hardcore one ) and love to play games online in Multiplayer mode. Infact have played several games earlier like Call of Duty, Fifa and many more. Now recently i bought call of juarez gunslinger but there is no multiplayer game. Though the game is on Steam, its surprising to not have multiplayer mode in the same. I mean we are a world of technology where everything is possible, then why dont they provide multiplayer in all games. We have played several games in past alone, now its time of multiplayer. Is there anyway we can get multiplayer in gunslinger ?

Re: How to play Call of Juarez Gunslinger in Multiplayer mode

If you miss the multiplayer so much and seems like annoyed when you came to know that Call of Juarez Gunslinger dont have multiplayer, why dont you check the specifications and features of a game before you but it? It is clearly mentioned on the Steam store page that there is no Multiplayer in this game. Also there is no compulsion that every game should have multiplayer mode, what if the story is having just a single hero and it is RPG, obviously there is no need of multiplayer in the game. Thankfully you didn't asked for multiplayer in Mario game

If the developer themselves dont wanted to put multiplayer in COJ 3 then whats the problem. Its all upto them. You should read the details about any game before you purchase them. If you are so upset of the Multiplayer then better you would have not bought the game itself. Personally, i have played all 3 titles of COJ and i loved its single player gameplay. Infact didn't even thought to have MP in this series. Its best with SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
    You should read the details about any game before you purchase them. If you are so upset of the Multiplayer then better you would have not bought the game itself.
    Wow, thanks for teaching me Sheamus. By the way, are you a steam user? Have you played Nail'd? Let me remind you that though there was no multilayer Steam has mentioned on their Store page that the game has multiplayer. What to do in such cases? Please let me know.