Thread: Can I play Call of Juarez: The Cartel in multiplayer mode with friends?

Can I play Call of Juarez: The Cartel in multiplayer mode with friends?

I am having a particular query regarding this particular game Call of Juarez: The Cartel on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to know whether I will be able to play the game with the friend of mine without inviting them into the party or lobby before you are supposed to search for the game? Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I play Call of Juarez: The Cartel in multiplayer mode with friends?

Looking at the matter I let you know that you will be able to create the multiplayer friends into the game by simply going for the custom and then you have to use private. Also you might need to look for the socom 4 as it seems to be broken.

All the players who are aware of the multiplayer gaming should know about the thing that is you will not be able to win into the game until and unless you are supposed to play the multiplayer mode of the game. it is necessary to built up the team into the game. I let you know another thing over here is that parties will be available into the game when you are supposed to play the unranked matches.

Finally I would like to tell you that there will be great fun while playing the multiplayer mode of the game.

Re: Can I play Call of Juarez: The Cartel in multiplayer mode with friends?

Let me know whether the query which you have asked over here is resolved or not. if you are still having query than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them to help me out on this particular matter. I am hoping that they will help you out.