Thread: Will Syndicate game’s OST be released?

Will Syndicate game’s OST be released?

Hey there I just want to know who composes the tracks for this game and also will there be a separate release of the CD containing all the tracks of this game? That’s what I want to know I am asking this is because I have heard about it from some of my friends and hence want a confirmation about this. Who can clear out my doubts on this can anyone please help me.

cool Re: Will Syndicate game’s OST be released?

Well I only know about the composer for this game and he happens to be Gustaf Grefberg and nobody else I must say that this game has some really good tracks. It would have been better if the publishers thought of releasing a separate cd of soundtrack for this game what say guys?

Re: Will Syndicate game’s OST be released?

Ok nice to hear about Gustaf Grefberg giving music for this game even I had some clue about it but I was not sure whether he was the only composer for the game, anyways thanks for the information that you gave can anyone tell me if there is going to be a separate release of the CD for this tracks? That’s what I want to know. So can anybody help me out with this one?

Well it’s the EA people who would be releasing the CD for the game and hence better it is if you can ask them about the release of the separate music CD for this game and they will answer it out for you.

EA people did confirm about that, they have said that they are in the plans of releasing a separate soundtrack CD for the game. As such they haven’t released the CD with the game but as soon as they make some progress on this I will let you all know soon. So watch out for this space for more updates.