Thread: Has anyone found Crazy Abdul bonus in The Darkness 2 game

question Has anyone found Crazy Abdul bonus in The Darkness 2 game

I have a question for the guys who play the Darkness 2 game. Have you found Crazy Abdul bonus which is the outfit? I want to change the looks of my Darkling but I don’t know how to change them. Don’t fail to share your suggestions in this thread if you have regarding this topic. Thanks in advance

smile Re: Has anyone found Crazy Abdul bonus in The Darkness 2 game

I have pre-ordered the game from the Amazon and I have got the bonus for the Crazy Abdul which is the outfit for the Darklings. This is a bonus that you will only be able to get if you pre-order the limited Edition of the Darkness 2 game. The bonus of the Gourmet Hearts as well as the Relic Hunter upgrade of the characters is given to them who have pre-ordered the limited Edition game.

star Re: Has anyone found Crazy Abdul bonus in The Darkness 2 game

That is really good that the publishers of this game have announced the bonuses of the Crazy Abdul as the outfit. But I want to know that who is this Crazy Abdul? I have not played the previous version of the Darkness and I am newbie to this game. Also it would be very helpful to me if anyone tells me that where to change the personality if the darklings in the game? Any help related to this topic will be really helpful to me.

smile Re: Has anyone found Crazy Abdul bonus in The Darkness 2 game

If you would have played the Darkness 1 then you could be easily able to get that who is the Crazy Abdul. The Crazy Abdul was there when the scenes used to load in the scenes of the Jackie Estacado in the game. The Crazy Abdul was the Cab Driver of the Darkness that was not able to speak the English in proper way. The users who have played this game have experienced going in the wrong direction of the subway of the Manhattan in which the Crazy Driver takes the hero to the wrong way in Cab that was Yellow in color. The cab went to the wrong direction in ninety miles per hour through the tunnel of the Midtown because of the Crazy guy that was Abdul.
    Also you could be able to change the personality of the Darklings. Just follow these steps:
    • Go to the Main Menu of the game.
    • Select the Options.
    • Select the Game Option.
    • Select the Darkling Personality option.
    [You will be able to change the personality of the Darklings if you have the Crazy Abdul bonus].

Hope this helps.