Thread: Lonely settlement in A Valley without Wind

Lonely settlement in A Valley without Wind

Hello guys I am having one important question about this game. Actually I try to find about it from last night but I am not getting any useful information about it. So my question is how do I acquire new people to come to my settlement? Not that I actually acquainted with what they were performing. I would allocate them on the way to buildings and such. However they didn't take thoughtfully to the bats, which I estimate chew them to death.

Re: Lonely settlement in A Valley without Wind

Once you get a certain level (something under 10) you get the request: save NPC. It requires 200 TU and some green shards. You have a settler move it out actually by clicking on the rescuable settler symbol (which is a white stooping individual with a dark outskirt) at the area of the stranded NPC. You are able to identify rescuable settlers at impartial illari a stone underground and at wind protects.

My settlers that would in general carry out such a sort have been twisted into bat-food. There presently is no technique to recruit fresh settlers on the way to an unfilled settlement. It will be append ultimately.

Hello guys I am having same kind of question (I think) guys I would like to know how ordinary are other settlements? My civ level is 29 and I have up till now to discover one. I've scouted every tile resting on the world map through my citizens and not any show up. It's not observance me starting take pleasure in the met, however it appear odd not to discover any up till now. Is this standard or presently a utility of the RNG? What you guys think.

Hello, please go through the following link and see if it’s clear your doubts or not. I am sure it will clear your some doubt. If you are still having any issue then post back here.

How to find out the other settlements in A valley without Wind?