Thread: How to find out the other settlements in A valley without Wind?

How to find out the other settlements in A valley without Wind?

I wanted to ask particular query regarding this particular game A valley without Wind. In what manner settlements are common in the game? I have searched every tile on the world map with the citizen and there was nothing to show up in the game. Let me know if you have managed to get the same in this particular game. I am waiting for the response of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to find out the other settlements in A valley without Wind?

According to me it is totally dependent on the luck and it seems to be quite odd if you are not managed to get the same. However you have to make settlers scout out before you are supposed to find the settlements. So there is chances that there will be settlements on the map but it did not appear because you are not supposed to scouted the area. I am sure about the thing that is there will be settlements just appeared without doing scouting in the game.

I wanted to tell you that I have managed to get the settlement in the game at the level 15. In current world of mine it was level 50 before I supposed to find out the another settlement hence it is showing the RNG is supposed to working.

I have played this particular game I wanted to tell you that there are Settlements are having more chance of the appearing the farther away which are from the another settlement. If the world of yours is spawns in the relatively circular fashion then it will take some time to find out the settlements. However you might find 2 or 3 at the once after of the long dry spell. If the world of yours is supposed to be spawns in the single direction then you are supposed to find out the settlement sooner. At the end of you are supposed to get the RNG. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Today I have completed with the level 30 and I have found that I am only three tiles away from the another settlement in the game. personally I loved the games which are procedure oriented. I think this particular game is quite random. The entire world is revealing itself into the circular pattern. I am expecting that to find out them it is more frequently into the later stages of the game. according to me the Rampaging monsters are going to become more and more problematic. I think one should handle one Rampaging monster at a time. If it is not going to happen than I am expecting that there will be lots of shard producers is supposed to going on. I recommend that you are supposed to find out them at the higher rate in the game. once you have managed to find out the same then let me know about.

Well I think you are required to have lots of consciousness nodes which are supposed to linked now and there are about the 2-3 mobs which are surrounding about the 2 or 3 of the settlements at once. It is quite difficult to end turn so that each and everything crawls to the halt. I am not supposed to unlink them and simply forget them. So it means that you are focusing on the defending of the settlements in the game.

I have found that the nodes are supposed to increase the spawning rate when I have tested the same. Also I am wondering that it will require a kind of the maker so that it will show raiding mobs. In the first world of mine the very first 5 settlements was quite boring to run around all the settlements to get the rampages which you are getting warning about. The new world generation rules which will makes the settlements but there will not be any problem especially the distances increase.