Thread: Achievements for having the Steam or the Paradox connect for “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter”

Achievements for having the Steam or the Paradox connect for “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter”

I have heard about the new release for the game “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter” this year, so I am very much excite about this and also I have heard that if I get this game by the Steam then I am able to get the steam achievement. So I am very much confused about what achievement they are talking about then what achievement I will get if I have to get the retail boxed version or from any other source to have this game, so guys what do you think about this achievement for the Steam download and related source, so if you guys have any of the information for this query then please do the reply for this topic. If anybody can help I will be very pleased.

Re: Achievements for having the Steam or the Paradox connect for “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter”

Still I have not seen any of the achievement for these games for having the game Sword of the Stars II, but I am very pleased if there are some of the achievements really there for this game. But I have seen the only difference is that while preordering the game Steam offers a unique one Hiver & Tarka where as the others offers only the same freebie (Liir & Morrigi).

Re: Achievements for having the Steam or the Paradox connect for “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter”

According to me the achievement is the great thing if it is perfectly made for the use, so there are the achievement that help the player to teach for the game that how to play the game and the instruction about the goal for the player so it all up to the player to follow the instruction or he can play as per his wish and make the use of the skills that he want to make the use to play this game. So according to me this is the best that the games have added some of the achievement for its user to play the game and to have this game for the use for the entertainment.

This is the tough question I think to give the answer for the game that where to buy this game since the confusion is that the Steam is providing some of the useful achievement and the Paradox is also providing some of the things and related we the user of the retail boxed version. So there are the chances for getting the game from the Steams but according to me the GamersGate is also quite good for this purpose since it also have the feature for like their lack of DRM. But if we talk about the achievement then it is the big plus for the user and for the game lover.

As I know for this game is that it all that you have to know that it doesn’t matter from where you will get the game to download but at last it will going to be register for the Steam Account only. That means if you have your game from the GG you will achieve the blue coin but finally you have to register to the Steam and have to make the use of the serial code that GG gave you.

I don’t have seen any of the achievement for having this game from any of the sources, so I can only say that this game have to be better to download and activate from the steam since I have seen that there are tons of the game which are already downloaded from various game lover from the Steams only so for that you have to make the registration if you don’t have for the steam and get the serial code for SotS just like for those other games.

According to me these game finally require the Steam to play so why to rush here and there we just have to get this game from the Steam only since these Steam only have all the feature that are require for this game to downloading, activation, etc.

What ever the achievement and the skims are provide with the game download from the site is totally depends on the site marketing or may it depends on the dealers for that game to make the user attract towards the game by its skims and the additional package for this game to have this game for the purchased. But the main things hare is that if you get this game from the steams then it is nest for the game to install and top play in the Steam.