Thread: Very Big Hope for the release of ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

Very Big Hope for the release of ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

Hey I have recently seen the demo for the game “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter” and seen the videos also and I am very much excited about this game, so I have decided to purchase this game, and also there are lots of Hope for this game that this will be the best game as per the demo show. So guys what you think about this game is there any of the suggestion regarding this game and also will it is good to keep the hope for the release for this game, so if you guys have any of the information regarding this game then please let me know.

Re: Very Big Hope for the release of ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

According to me the game is the best for the user to have since these game gave the best experience for the user related to the planet and the galaxy based game, I have seen lots of different missiles and the spaceship in these game demo, so this is the good one as I think for this game and also the action in this game is mostly digital based that the battle between the spaceship is mostly occurs with the help of the Digital rays. So these are not bad option to have the hope for the release for this game. And finally even I am also waiting for the release of this game to release.

I think that this game is not that much of good to enjoy, since I am very much familiar with the series for this game according to me the game Stronghold 1 and Stronghold Crusader are seem to enjoy for playing. But if you talk about the Kingdoms that not that much of interesting in the series. So we just have to wait for the release for this game and have to see the rating for the game and based on the rating for this game we have to make the decision to have this game or not to have this game.

As per my experience I have play the game Stronghold 2 deluxe and this one was better at that time so based on the history let see whether this game have these much of feature or not have this to make the user to enjoy the game for play. So this is normal for the game lover to have the hope for the release of the new version of the game they liked the most.

There are the hope for the release of this game from all the side for the game lover because this game is totally different as compare to it’s previous version and this time the graphic effect and the animation done here may the best part of the game. Since the demo and the marketing for this game make the people attract towards this game.