Thread: Killer Glitch in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Killer Glitch in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

I have noticed a glitch while playing the game and this is when Spider-man 2099 is free falling down the shaft and escaping the platforms that move in a straight line in your way. Now you have to try hard and escape the fire at that time I had noticed that the spidey leg was moving but the background scenery wasn’t moving at all. so don’t know what is the problem over here. I just want to ask if there is anyone over here who has got the same glitch in this game. Waiting to hear it from you all on the same, so that’s what I am saying here.

I am playing this game on my Xbox 360 and hence it is a small request for the developers to sort out the issue as soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here.

Re: Killer Glitch in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Yes the same problem in my case as well and all I have to do is reset the Xbox 360 and it is back to the normal so that’s the same thing that you should do as well to get out of this problem, that’s what I want to say here. so hope that was much enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you.

See the glitch is encountered only when you are chasing the fire and the fire reaches the bottom before you and that’s when the surrounding and all does not move and only the spidey starts moving, so take utmost care that the spidey should reach the bottom before the fire does and you will not get to see the glitch that you are encountering. Even I have tried a lot in my Xbox about the same and finally I was able to get the desired output, so that’s why I passed on the information for you all as well, so hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side.

Yes I have even tried that and also tried reaching the bottom but eventually it did not work out for me at all, that’s what I want to say over here. I was frozen icon the middle air and the fire eventfully had to be passed by my side, so don’t know what is the problem here. I am wondering how come you would be able to cross that level, see if you get some tricks to cross that then do forward it to me as well, that will be much better for that’s what I feel over here.

Anyways I am very much upset with the game how it has shaped up. Probably I would say that this game is the worst of the spider games that I have played recently don’t know when we will be getting a fix for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Yes I have even tried that and also tried reaching the bottom but eventually it did not work out for me at all, that’s what I want to say over here. I was frozen icon the middle air and the fire eventfully had to be passed by my side, so don’t know what is the problem here. I am wondering how come you would be able to cross that level, see if you get some tricks to cross that then do forward it to me as well, that will be much better for that’s what I feel over here.

Anyways I am very much upset with the game how it has shaped up. Probably I would say that this game is the worst of the spider games that I have played recently don’t know when we will be getting a fix for it.
    It seems that you haven’t played spider-man: web of shadows yet. You should have a look at the same that’s what I am saying here, so hope you have understood what I am saying here, that’s what I am saying here. if you had played that game then you will eventually realize that spider-man: web of shadows had a lot of slow down in the middle of the game. So that’s what the biggest problem was of the game.

You should have a chat with the developers about the same that’s what you should be doing over here. Since they are the one who’s going to get a fix for the same that’s what I believe here.

So wait for sometime till the developers do come up with a fix for the same, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope that was clear for you.

Yes even I hope for that and let’s see a patch does comes up quickly that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here, I hope you do understand what I am saying here. Anyways I just wanted to say that I have tried resetting the Xbox to get out of the glitch stll the same glitch for me in the new game as well. So lets hope a fix comes out from the developers on this glitch hope so everything will do get sorted out as soon as possible.