Thread: What are the number of events, challenges and races in the Need for Speed the Run?

What are the number of events, challenges and races in the Need for Speed the Run?

The title says it all, so what are the number of events can be seen in the game that’s the question that I am asking this with you all, so I am hoping that you will give a reply for the same that’s what I want to say here. I don’t have exact figures of all of them that’s why I am asking the same question to you all, hoping that you will give a reply to the same that’s what I am thinking here. so do give a reply for the same waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.

Re: What are the number of events, challenges and races in the Need for Speed the Run?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    The title says it all, so what are the number of events can be seen in the game that’s the question that I am asking this with you all, so I am hoping that you will give a reply for the same that’s what I want to say here. I don’t have exact figures of all of them that’s why I am asking the same question to you all, hoping that you will give a reply to the same that’s what I am thinking here. so do give a reply for the same waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.
    The thing is that not much information has been revealed about the game and hence at this stage it is noteworthy to say anything over on the same that’s what I feel here, anyways I want to hear it from you all on what do you have to say over it accordingly.

I would like to hear it from you all in case if anyone has any news about the same then make sure that you all do reply on the same that would be great I feel.

Re: What are the number of events, challenges and races in the Need for Speed the Run?

As far as I know there might be 40 challenges and around 10 circuits in the game although the count of the circuit can be even higher but the mission rate is exclusively that only, so that’s what I am saying you can have a check about the same. This is what I am saying here.

Further information on this game will be only revealed only when the game gets a final release node that’s what I want to say over here so lets wait and watch for the same that’s what I am hoping for.

I would say that every city would be having 10 circuit that’s what I know here, so hope you all did get the exact figure of what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here, I don’t think so 10 circuits would make the game interesting at all, that’s what I feel here. so do have a good look at the same that’s what I want to say here.

That’s it from my side for you all.

I think so shooting of a mail to the developers about the game would be a good thing that’s what I feel here, so that’s what you should be doing over here, I hope you might have understood what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. Since they are the developers of the game they would be having a good idea about the same.

So I would advise you all to do the same hope everything is cleared out for you.

Who knows there would be a different concept over here that’s what I feel here so that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t think so any such information has been revealed out for the game that’s what I want to say here, so I would say that the game will be a big hit that’s what I feel here.