Thread: which tools and weapons you want in Rage?

which tools and weapons you want in Rage?

Hello guys I saw some video of this game and I observe some of weapons of this game and my question is related with this weapons and tools. What kinds of weapons are you hoping will be within the Rage world? How about tools? We do acquaint with that we will be constructing engineer type weapons, however will we as well be engineering to upgrade weapons or traps, that sort of thing. Feel free to speculate people.

Re: which tools and weapons you want in Rage?

Weapon wise I approximating balance. I actually enjoyed the weapon set of Q3A. Every weapon possibly will deal the similar total amount of damage. The difference was size, quantity, speed, and weapon abilities. There were weapons in favor of new players similar to the rocket launcher. Middle of the road was similar to shot gun, grenade launcher, plasma gun. Pro was rail gun, mini gun, lightning gun. And after that the hard core player figured out how to perform within air rocket shots. Single shot gun kills.

I realize every game has its individual balance, and its individual rhythm. I don't imagine Rage to have the similar type of balance as Q3A. Games similar to Q3A has situational weapons, weapons are regularly swapped. Team Fortress, Quake Wars, locks you within a 'role.' Counter strike acquire on a RPG move toward to weapons. Quake Wars as well had capability of upgrades. I comprise mixed feelings regarding RPG bases weapons / abilities. It is able to construct the division among some normal players and immense players additional note-able. If the most important skill is aspiring, this is a human capability. The skill takes among games. A player is able to play although the game, and after that play once more.

At what time the most important element is weapons in RPG. A player re-plays the game; he still has to go through the player are totally with bad phase. I have the similar mixed feelings regarding starting off through all weapons in opposition to collecting weapons. In my opinion if I’m going to collect weapons, I approximate a wide verity of weapons. In truth I consider a designer has to start through what they like, and then through play, experimentation, and testing to find what works. As well as be willing to re-do things till it works.

I'd like to perceive a number of weapons that we have not at all seen previous to. I'd rather not perceive a pistol, shotgun, machine gun, rocket launcher. I'd rather see a capture net gun like the gat in Riddick, a dart gun, a spinning saw blade gun, an acid pellet gun, etc.