Thread: Need to change weapons models in Rage

Need to change weapons models in Rage

Could make the model developed by another means gun? I do not know what the development team wants to construct the model gun 45 degrees on the way to the left? For the reason that the FPS game shooting bullet is the advance direction, as a result that the position of the gun is supposed to be right within the middle, as Quake1, Quake3 (Quake2 not, is 45 degrees). I think that's why there are some games like putting the gun model in grade 45 or tilt can be caused by the CS 1.6, but now the mainstream FPS games like COD, BF3, and Brink Crysis2 are that the model firearm near average. Do not need 100% on average, only about half that will make the visual more harmonious.

Re: Need to change weapons models in Rage

There are some games that have a position on the most appropriate model pistol All CoD series, BattleField2, BattleField3, Brink, Crysis2, Quake3, because the modern FPS games should be the view, if the model a bit closer to the center, the ADS movement will be smoother. I think the model AK-47 of rabies is perfect, ID Greater software could change the position of the model as the AK47 rifle.

I really like the games of ID that has a great model, great weapon, which seems more powerful than the small model. maybe people think the gun model is not important, but I think the gun model is a very important thing in the FPS game, because the model is the weapon only communicates among the player and the game is an interface FPS game, it require to be considered further.

I do not like the way weapons are placed on the screen since the late 90's. I also believe that guns should be centered on the screen (or simply closer to the center) - when they actually have a gun in their hands and walk with him, you realize that not holding games in showing. It's hard to describe without pictures, but his body is in a way that makes the gun almost entirely focused on the eyes. In order to places of interest becomes mostly (or only in some cases) a vertical movement. I think the weapon is so far right in the games, simply because it looks better and can display the model and animations are a bit more. I kind of got used to it, but some years ago, it was very annoying.

I think the AK-47 model in anger is acceptable, but the gun does not, hopefully I can be closer to the center. I think that the movement of cooking is necessary to account for all FPS games. People always said that the CoD series have a good feeling to shoot. Feelings include the spread of fire bullets, the sound of gunfire and the movement of shooting (including pistol model / position) I feel the sensation of running CoD is very good too, when I shoot every bullet, I can really feel the gun is in my hand, and the bullet is actually shot the enemy.

This is a good idea if the development team wants to show the details of the model of weapon, make sure the trailer BF3. During the course of time, this time should be free to shoot, the model of firearm must be closer to downtown, but when executed, the model of firearm must be close to the belly, at this time, the model gun can be rotated about 40, 90 or 180 degree, a degree is fine, because I'm running, but when I walk, the model of firearm must return to the nearest center.

I think it may be difficult for the three models of guns left, center and right, and you need entertainment, and it takes some time. But if the only entertainer to make some modifications to the original models to make them about half could be easier. But if our identification software Gran wants to provide left, center and right, three models of arms for the fans, I think the fans very happy too.