Thread: In Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 there are 51 emblem spaces

In Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 there are 51 emblem spaces

PES 2012 comprises every part of the similar leagues, plus the count of the Portuguese league. English League has 18 emblems (2 licensed teams, probably the Manchester United and Spurs). Portuguese Liga necessitates 13 badges (3 licensed teams, Porto, Benfica and Sporting). PES League, which a lot of people, make use of to build the Bundesliga, we necessitate 18 emblems. D2, the second division Master League, we necessitate 18 emblems. Serie A is not fully licensed, so hopefully this is the case with PES 2012, which would necessitate an emblem. The League entirely licensed, we comprise not anything. Require at least 68 emblems. And through expect that there will be no false team within Southern Europe or additional American leagues.

Re: In Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 there are 51 emblem spaces

I've not at all implicit why they don't rig a number of ways of presently increasing the save to fit additional within. There's room in favor of thousands on top of the machine's HD, as a result why this is not probable? Actually poor lack of development.

Sometimes I wonder if EA somehow wives. I could see EA saying that Konami is simply move the licenses so the game slots wide. The slot limit might have been an agreement to avoid a trial. That's all I can think of. You could use the database engine itself. The way teams are organized and emblems seem to be the same as in PES1. Almost as if the game can only handle a certain amount of slots. Very rare in this gene.

I and a lot of others have been for example, League Championship PSE as NPower, and after that simply using the championship squad (through clearly, just missing a couple due to the size of the league) for the Division 2 ml with the 1st Division, of course, is occupied by the Premier League. Thus, the denotation, 68 emblem slots are not wanted however 50 did not, perhaps 51 if you create one for your individual club ML created.

The information is bittersweet for me for the reason that I had no thought he would be getting the Portuguese league, as a result this is tremendous, a real great addition, but without a license. But then it also seems that we stay with the same shit with no sense of Division 2 ML level. So bloody tedious. What is the best and probably easier to increase the longevity of ML? Increase the number of levels at the time it takes to reach the top is a little more, making it seem more of a struggle, even more successful and satisfying.

They are presently holding back for the reason that they are able to. No additional reason actually. It means afterward editions will comprise something that the fans would like and therefore will be a game that is a reliable purchase.

I interpret inside a play test write up that there will be 8 unlicensed European sides within the additional European Team part named "Unlicensed_Team_1", "Unlicensed_Team_2" etc or somewhat similar to that? This would require an additional 8 emblem slots to comprise these as well representing precise teams of our predilection.

I not at all said that their numbers were incorrect. I wonder why it is essential to alter the entire symbol ML D2 team, as a result what time teams are able to only introducing the emblems already twisted in the slots D2 - even with all the PES League D2. That's what they do often, using both top-level league England for money laundering. Emblems of which have already been created, of course, the League of PSA. I like the game much yes to something that is not realistic, but happy that I play. I spend most of my time in the editing section. Due to lack of authorize to try to perform the whole thing just right uniform from head to toe counting emblem. It's distressing; however I still devoted to this game. Optimistically in the last month to enlarge the number of approximating 100 or something and we will also edit the uniforms to 100% as in the PC. And does anyone watch the drip in this game. I found some difficulties with it. So please if you know of something, then please share with me.

I quite similar to the European teams, as it simply adds a little creativity to it, as if I meet one of ML, which make use of its name and emblem, however provide the sponsors that recount to the country that come out to be of. I'm actually doing an ML with players with SD Quaztolla default as I liked the animated logo design. And for the consultation to follow the link.
    Difficulty with the Dribbling in PES 2012