Thread: Difficulty with the Dribbling in PES 2012

Difficulty with the Dribbling in PES 2012

Does someone have an indication as to how to pull it off? R2 is used for slow dribble on the other hand you cannot make use of it properly. So I am totally confused with it. So if you guys are having any idea about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Difficulty with the Dribbling in PES 2012

No shooting technique was superior within pes 11. As for dribbling Press L2 and shift the right sticks within several directions to carry out the standard tricks, and press R2 in the direction of slow dribble. You comprise the L1 in favor of link feints.

Presently I am able to on no account acquire why many cry regarding PES2011 shooting? Shooting is overwhelming in pes2011, at least the technique I play. Subsequent to several pes2012 demo matches, I come back to play 2011 and what a vast dissimilarity, at least about shooting. I not at all cried regarding the shooting. However it was way moreover conflicting. At least within pes 12 demo, I am acquainted with where I'll shoot. And yes I am able to shoot within together pes 12 demo and pes 11. And in general, I come across that pes 12 has a lot more variety and the bent placed shots are enhanced into pes 12 as well. be original if you are dribbling 1on 1 tap your right stick within directions to position defender of balance and run the conflicting direction toward the flick, as well I’ve seen a number of nutmegs within the game (doesn’t look similar to a glitch misfortune it looked as if I did it on top of purpose) however for the life of me I don’t acquainted with how I drag it off.

Shooting was appealing badly into 2011 and is a little better in 2012, but still has some problems. The ball is just traveling too slowly. Sometimes, the player takes the ball very poorly and in a strange direction, but has a good body position and pressure are not, almost impossible to move to a world class player. But in general is much better than the 2011 just needs a little fixing, what I like is that curls the ball towards the goal regarding 90% of the time or extra within the PES 2011 is curled away that is so unrealistic, and hardly ever happens in real life, as players attempt to make it curl into the goal giving the keeper a better angle to stay.

I sped up my game to a vision to avoid slow moving the ball through the air, I think konami need to strengthen two guards, since it seems easier to score from long distance, make many spills and dispose that horrible mid-air to save were the archer is curved upward (elbows not stretch) is just pathetic, especially when you / your score must be in full swing and situations that will make it look more realistic and gratifying to think, "if not that, as it came to my doorman was full straight shot either by the AI" and comment back.

Same thing happen with me presently a case of alternating commencing R1 to R2. I discover it a bit unimaginative to be truthful. Actually I found Rooney would obtain locked into a bizarre simulation where he sprint sideways of the ball if I effort to exchange the dribbling.

not really what time you think regarding it, for the reason that in real life will slow down and speed to baffle an advocate for R1 and R2 would be desirable, although its true about the imaginative part Konami should be reassigned to a more intriguing format in addition I just do crazy dribbling with the likes of duck, Neymar and Robinho, as they have the attributes to do fantasy dodge and when they do are a reflection of their real life counterparts, especially Neymar, I think Konami has drawn a great line this year on players and players not able to be in certain respects, for example will throw speed and power, as in this leak, I have also tested the theory that all players can do the same skills and techniques drip more than once and it's not true, for example, I tried to see if the DEA gea could pull a rainbow film (just checking in pes 2011 horrible guardians could pull thisability), but not even close and the price not only played goalkeeper highest attribute and goose gardeners, for example, a brilliant ball player could not pull back as sharp as Neymar Marseille so I think it is more least until a trickle of individuality.

This sounds extremely similar to the idea of mapping strategies in favor of the selection button. Yet an additional horrible result. The only logical explanation I can find is that Konami know that your video game is very silly, and intentionally designing control schemes uncomfortable and difficult to create the illusion of the game is harder than really it is.

2011 dribbling system was not spontaneous, hit the select button + tapping the passing button, hitting the R1 button + R2 button is noticeably not spontaneous, it's like Konami is trying to realize that the execution is so difficult as possible, however, the game is being stupid and silly in its essence, regardless of what the controls are uncomfortable.

so I see nothing changes until next year, which generally find perfect drip (just my opinion) something else unrelated to this appointment, but many people are complaining defenders can haggle as Messi and Ronaldo, I suggest that until you actually play w8 Messi and Ronaldo as I feel, there will be a big difference, but do not count on it.