Thread: What is the length and replayability of Bastion?

What is the length and replayability of Bastion?

I really wanted to play the Bastion game on the computer of mine. but before I purchase the above mentioned game I wanted to confirm particular information and I am hoping that the all the users of this particular forum will help me out. Well I wanted to know about the replayability of the game and also how the game liner is? I am waiting for the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the length and replayability of Bastion?

Looking at the matter of yours I let you know that I have played the Xbox 360 version of this particular game and after playing the game for the couple of hours the entire game is seems to be straight forward. You will be able to play the game with all the stuffs which are available. I think you are going to have little more gameplay if you are going to use the modding while playing the game on the computer of yours.

Hey dude thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. after looking at the post of yours I have understood that the entire game is seems to be a having straight forward game play. Well I loved the idea of the playing the game against of the stuff which is I am having with me. I wanted to know whether it is having the short interval of the time period? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

I have gone through the review of this particular game and I have come to know the Bastion game is having different kind of the challenges modes, Weapon challenges. Also there is something which is going to providing about the dealing with Idols. I am sure that this particular game is going to provide high value for the replayability of the game. if you are going to use the mods into the game than I am sure about the thing that is you will have the improved replayability.

I well the duration of the gameplay is totally dependent how you are playing the game? I mean if you are supposed to include all the optional stuff into the game than you are going to have the total duration of the 8 to 10 hours. If you are looking to have the rush through than you are going to have the total 6 to 8 hours of the game. but I think all the users who are supposed to play this particular game is going to have the great time.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that is Idols are having nothing to do for the bosses. Mainly they are used into the game to make the entire game quite difficult. This particular thing is getting happen by simply adding the several kind of the bonuses and enemies into the game. you are going to have the larger reward if you have taken a big risk while playing the game.