Thread: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: What to expect about replayability

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: What to expect about replayability

In the largest producer of last month's Nintendo Power asks what kind of progress we can expect the game: "The skill system actually has mechanism of progression there is also a medal system through which various achievements can be seen of course cannot be in terms of game play, do you?" The last sentence I been interested and I wonder, since Capcom has yet to fill all the details, if they are hiding important information about the line or the UN and lockable. What do you think? Do you think this game can offer more than advertised?

Re: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: What to expect about replayability

Capcom seems to be hot and heavy with additional content for RETM3D. As I recall, I was told it will be a lot of extra content. Hopefully you have a lot of things have not told us about the moment. I'll go ahead and guess that there are people who worked on both RE: M3D and SSFIV: 3DE. As he explains, they seem to have very similar configurations, with their systems Medal, FC-based online game, and an emphasis on "extras."

I think we can wait a couple of things in particular: something about the "Coins Play" wins to go with 3DS. You can trade these currencies in something. Figures RE5 had them, and SSFIV: 3DE had for his "Pass the street" what happened when you pass another person on the street Pass. He set up his best numbers and became a team of 5 people, a sort of like Pokemon. RE5 will probably be able to do something similar, but you can almost bet money they will have numbers at least.

Play local and the Spectator mode. The local game I'm thinking is where you can play the game with close friends who do not own the game. Meanwhile, in SSFIV: 3DE, close friends who cannot play with the two of you can access and view their fights of your screen. M3D could do something similar but would be more complicated. This is just my optimistic side out, but custom maps? Not like the construction of a map, but the decision before the game that we want to limit Majini X, type Y Chief, Z time limit, etc. I think it would be neat to play with him and see how crazy it can get.

Pretty much staingrey hit everything right on the spot. For me if i beat a game (I'll take resident evi 5 for an example), I want to do something different while i play it so i can experience the game differently. Knifes only, pistols only, no healing, etc. Since theirs 80 hours of game play, I will expect a lot of the players going over a lot of the missions they didn’t get gold on and also trying out different characters.

Shoot everything with a pulse has been done over 200hrs (estimate, I have no idea) me in RE5 on three different platforms. However, part of the fun is the variability, the randomness of the enemies and different ways of achieving them. I like micromanaging my articles and see the reward of my focus and memory of the trained muscle. This is all part of a game that can be as complex as you want or play without thinking. Such variability makes Mercs stand the test of time.

I hope that various types of mission. A goal-oriented hope Operation Mad Jackal. When there is a deeper purpose to "stay alive for 3 to 5 minutes." Hopefully we can get a list of 10 characters (more would be good, but I'm asking for this stretch) of each character with different styles of movement. Lots of costumes / skins, the game look different can be enough motivation for playing. I'm playing through RE: DS now Barry.