Thread: Getting a patch error in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Getting a patch error in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

I hope you all must have read the title properly. So what I am saying is that has anybody managed to get a fix for the problem? Can anyone tell me about it? If someone ahs the solution for the problem then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. While downloading the latest patch for the game I did get a error and hence that’s the issue here. so that’s what I am saying here. May be EA people will ahev to get a fix for this one as soon as possible. So hope you all do agree with me over here.

Re: Getting a patch error in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Check out if you are using some kind of mods in the game and of you are doing so then make sure that you remove it as soon as possible. So that’s what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here. in fact it is compulsory that you remove any kind of mods that you have installed in the game before downloading any kind of patch in the game. So that’s what you need to do here. hope that was enough for you.

Check if you have damaged some kind of sims file in the directory. Well that is also one factor that needs to be counted while playing the game. I think that is one ideal solution that you need to look at. so that’s what I am saying here. so if such kind of situations does arises then you need to reinstall the game again. So that all kinds of problems are neglected. So carry out with the suggestion that I have given here. hope so it works out very well with you in this situation.

I think so it is better to contact the EA people about the same and only they will be having a fix for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. yes there can be a serious situation nif the patch does not gets installed properly. So it is very important to contact the concerned people about the same and most probably they will give a fix for the problems like these. So do as what I have said here. Hope so that works out for you. so do try this suggestion and let’s hope it works out for you in the long run.

Are you using any 3rd party CC launcher or something in your system? make sure that you don’t use them and if you are having it then you must immediately remove them from the launcher. They can be one of the reasons why it is giving you problems like these. So check out for the same in your launcher and remove it as soon as possible from there. So that is what I had to say here, lets hope that you get the patch successfully downloaded. I am hoping for the best and so must you. All the best!

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. Well what I am saying is that of all the things that you have mentioned here, I am not having any of them still I did got an error. Now I think this must be reported to the EA people about the said issue. Most probably they will surely come up with the solutions. So I am hoping for that.