Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Raised Expansion Error and games crash?

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Raised Expansion Error and games crash?

Hey guys facing a big problem with this game and now just blank and what to do now no idea? Please help me out of this, need to get over this sooner I don’t like to play this game with any of the errors so please let me out of this problem, the problem I faced is when I pressed on scrapbook yesterday there was an error popped up saying Raised expansion and some error problem was given, I want to know that has anyone faced this problem before can I know how to get rid of it expertise wake up and help me?

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Raised Expansion Error and games crash?

Hey I have been facing this problem after I have updated this game have you updated this game to, and if yes then this problem is with the updation and may be if we can get with the older version then we can solve the problem, why don’t you try with the restore system and then see if this is working and please tell me is it after the updation and can I know what is the error it has been showing please tell me so that we can note out or other can note out what is the reason for this problem.

Yap friend I have updated it just 2 days ago and I wasn’t able to play this game after that and I am directly playing it today and faced the problem I think then you are right this is the problem with the updation thing and I need to get to the previous version ok I will try out with the system restore hope fully it would be helping me out for sure. And my error code it was showing is 0x74a86628 and this is occurring which clicking on the scrapbook the game just exit from the full screen mode and the problem box appears.

Ok so this is the problem is surely with the updation and I would say that this is an error which has been from the EA itself so I think they have to do something for it and this problem is faced by almost all of them and this needs to be solved and it has been a big issue over all the forums handling about this game and I think EA has started trying to provide us with the patch which would be solving this problem, don’t worry just wait for some time and this would be get done in some days.

Oh are you all really getting problem with this game I haven’t heard anything till now this was the first thread which I have came across I think now I have to search for it and try to help you guys, I am shocked because I have also downloaded it and I have updated it and haven’t saw any problem so I don’t know about all this problem but if so many of you have been saying about it than this must be an problem and this would be solved.

Yap this problem has been really faced by lots of people and i have really been very upset with this one to but i think this is not a major problem this has a solution in the newest version which has been launched now and it has been solving all the problems related to it so i think you need to search for them and get them it would help you a lot and this problem has been a big problem you can also try to reinstall this game by some other setups and all this would surely help you out.